BAY AREA CHARITY EVENTS
- Thu, May 19Santa ClaraYou're invited to join us for our 16th Annual Building Dreams Luncheon on May 19. Guests experience firsthand the challenges faced by homeless youth, youth in foster care, and youth who have had other difficult circumstances in their lives.
- Fri, May 20San Francisco War MemorialThe Junior League of San Francisco is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women and improving the community through effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
- Sun, May 22San Francisco Botanical GardenLarkin Street's annual Paving the Way Gala has raised over $13 million to benefit Larkin Street’s housing, education, job assistance, and medical programs. Your generous support of Paving the Way allows you to directly impact the lives of thousands of young people.
- Fri, Jun 03Morgan Hill - Coyote Creek Gold ClubOur 18-hole shotgun scramble tournament will be played on the Jack Nicklaus designed Valley Course. Supporters will enjoy a light breakfast, lunch buffet, course refreshments, goodie bags, games, a silent auction, and more!
- Sat, Jul 30San FranciscoJoin the Village Project and the Bayview YMCA on Friday, July 30th, for our annual “A Senior Moment, A Senior Prom for the 50+”. This awards dinner recognizes outstanding seniors for their contributions and dedication to serving their communities.
- Mon, Aug 15Palo Alto Hills Golf & Country ClubEnjoy a day of golf and participate in Self-Help for the Elderly’s annual Charity Golf Tournament. What could be better than spending a day golfing, dining, and charity?
- Sun, Aug 28San FranciscoJoin the Run Local community for the Salomon Across the Bay 12K & 5K, San Francisco's most iconic and exciting Golden Gate Bridge running experience! Supporting Edgewood Center for Children & Families’ mental health programs serving youth in the Bay Area.
- Sat, Sep 10Menlo ParkThe LifeMoves Ride to End Homelessness is an annual fundraising bike ride that provides critical awareness and support to our programs that serve more than 1,500 people every day and move more than 2,000 people each year into stable homes.